BARÇA Academy PRO Miami is the owned and operated FC Barcelona youth soccer academy in Florida. Located in the Miami area, it is an exclusive opportunity to learn the methodology and values from the unmatched Barça style and philosophy.
At the BARÇA Academy we work under FC Barcelona’s unique model, the same exact model that is applied in La Masia. Through this methodology we develop the creative and offensive style of play that brought Messi, Piqué, Busquets, Jordi Alba, Xavi, Iniesta and many other players to the elite. We also emphasize in our value’s transmission: Humility, Effort, Ambition, Respect and Teamwork.
- Development of creative and autonomous players.
- An attractive style of play that looks to always keep the initiative in the game by possessing the ball.
- Training of game-related tasks that place the player within the specific context of the game.
- The player is at the center of the learning process while the coach guides him/her through the development process to enhance skills and decision making.
- Values’ education, developing human beings through soccer.
Competition is fundamental in the development process of youth soccer players. For this reason, at BARÇA Academy PRO Miami we intend to play at the highest level in order to develop the best players in the region.
Leagues, scrimmages, national tournaments and international experiences are a key tool in player’s development.
At BARÇA Academy PRO Miami teams are placed in the best competition, adapted to their level and age, so it represents a challenge for each player while he/she is able put in practice what is presented at the training sessions.
FC Barcelona’s methodology emphasizes in values’ education, helping the player become a better person while becoming a good soccer player.
Barça’s core values on and off the field are: Humility, Effort, Ambition, Respect and Teamwork. Each player, family member and supporter is expected to carry these core values with them.