More than 40,000 boys and girls have enjoyed the Barça camps around the world
Barça Academy Camps focus on training young footballers. They are run by the management of the Barça School Barcelona, who provide the coaches, the work program, as well as setting the guidelines to be followed at these events.
For one week, the Barça Academy Camps focus on improving the sporting qualities of athletes from nearly 40 countries around the world. During the camp, the five values of FC Barcelona are shared: humility, effort, ambition, respect and teamwork.
- To teach the technical and tactical concepts of football according to the working methods used by the FC Barcelona squad.
- To participate in training, leisure and recreational activities related to football and FC Barcelona.
- To learn about the benefits of practicing sports in a relaxed and fun way.
- To promote a sense of teamwork between boys and girls of training age, of different origins and cultures, who share a passion for football and for Barça.
- To maintain adequate dietary and hygienic habits throughout the campus.
- To transmit the values that FC Barcelona represents.