This program is designed to offer extra training to players who want to continue improving their individual and collective game, with characteristics that promote integral personal development.
This program follows the methodology and game theory of FC Barcelona, is suitable for each stage or level of training, and is designed for boys and girls between the ages of five and fourteen who want to improve their style of play by attending weekly training, but without participating in the matches of the internal league.
Currently, the Barça School has two DEVELOPMENT programs: Barcelona and Catalonia.
The DEVELOPMENT program Barcelona program consists of four stages depending on the age of the students:
- Prebenjamins (6 to 8 years)
- Benjamins (8 to 10 years)
- Alevins (10 to 12 years old)
- Infantils (12 to 14 years old)
To players who cannot travel or access the Barcelona program, we offer the possibility of participating in the DEVELOPMENT program Catalonia, aimed at the same age group and following the same methodology, but offering different venues to all the provinces of Catalonia.
Both programs, DEVELOPMENT program Barcelona and DEVELOPMENT program Catalonia, start during the month of September and ends in the month of June, mirroring the regular school calendar.
The training sessions of the DEVELOPMENT program Barcelona program take place on Sunday afternoons from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The training sessions of the DEVELOPMENT program Catalonia program take place on Monday afternoons (Wednesdays in Ullastrell). The start time varies according to each venue, but is always between 5:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., and each session lasts 90 minutes.
There is no participation in the internal league.
DEVELOPMENT program Barcelona: All practices are held at Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper.
DEVELOPMENT program Catalonia
- Venue Province of Girona: Soccer field A. E. Cornellà del Terri.
- Venue Province of Barcelona: Soccer field Ullastrell.
- Venue Province of Lleida: Soccer field Torrefarrera.
- Venues Provinces of Tarragona:
- Soccer fieldl La Pobla de Mafumet.
- Soccer field Amposta.
WHO CAN ENROLL IN THE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM?
Boys and girls between five and fourteen years old. It is essential that the family and the player be residents of Catalonia.
To join the DEVELOPMENT program there are no entrance tryouts.
The program has a limited number of places, so all registration will be subject to the availability of the group at that time. If there are no places available, a waiting list will be opened.
Players will be organized by level, ensuring an optimal development environment.
ADVANTAGES OF THE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Coaches continuously trained using the Barça methodology.
- Supervision of Barça’s technical managers.
- Player performance is monitored with semi-annual reports.
- Priority when filling vacant places at the Barça Escola, Barcelona.
- Possibility of participating in tournaments, friendlies and games.
- Discounts for the Barça Escola.
DEVELOPMENT program Barcelona
During the season you can contact us at the following email address:
DEVELOPMENT program Catalonia
You can contact us at 605995166 or at the following email address: